Followers

I have to say, I never thought I would have a blog! It's not that I don't have anything to say...I have been known to speak my mind...lol....It's just I have always been on the shy side and I take the opinions of others seriously. So, to put myself out here for the world to see, is well, a little scary!

Why Paper Palace? I work mostly with paper... And ...Because I am a Princess....Aren't we all?!?!? I think it is an attitude thing, but it has stuck with me...lol...Now that I am "all grown up" I chose not to be the Queen, I tell my daughter it is because a Princess has all the perks and none of the responsibility. {Insert teenager eye roll here!} We have a lot of fun with it, when my kids were younger, one had gotten in trouble...that is when I received the nickname Princess Vader! LOL I use this as my Geo-Caching name. My Hubby wanted to know why I didn't name my blog Princess Vader...I told him I didn't want to scare people away!

I created this blog so I would have place to share what I create with friends. I enjoy visiting and being inspired by other blogs. One of my goals is to list these wonderful places so those who visit me can hop on over and visit them too!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like what you see....and hey, leave me a comment so I can stop by your blog too!

Now I better get back to figuring all this out!

Talk to you later

3 comments:

YAY!!! It looks awesome!!! See you didn't need me after all....you're all grown up and a big girl now!!! **Sniff sniff** Just like everyone else, you don't need me anymore either!!! :o(
hahahahahaa but no it looks awesome!! love the name and the header! Everything just looks awesome and I'm the first to comment!!! wooohooo....ok I had stopped in to check my mail but I'll be back as soon as the race and movie is over!!! wooooooo and I'm your first!!!

Good day!

Im new to the site. really looking forward to meeting new people, seeing what they have to say and just really chilling on some social network other than facebook. bleh. like i said, i am me, now who are you?

Keep smiling, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!

Innteresting read