Another new image form Angela at Sew Many Cards! This digi stamp is in your SEW MANY CARD NEWSLETTER!! You you have not sign up yet, there is a link on my side bar, hurry over, complete the form and be sure you receive your free image this week!!
For my card, I used a combination of Prismacolor pencils and markers for the cactus. I added stickles to the lights to make them sparkle and flower soft to the hat and snow for some texture. Finished with ribbon and embellishments along the side for added color.
National Girlfriend and Sister's Week
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.
Here's To the Cool Women who have touched my life.
It is good to be a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could even rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.
It's FRIDAY!!!!! You know what that means?!?!?!?! Another Adorable Sewn Together Creation!!! And Guess what....you won't even have to remember to stop by and pick up your free digi stamp...it can be delivered right to you! Can you believe that?!?!?! Can it get any easier...I think not!!!
All you need to do is simply sign up for the SEW MANY CARD NEWSLETTER, and you will receive the Friday Freebie Digi Stamps!!! There is a link on my sidebar to get you started!
Here is a card I made with the new Polar Bear digi stamp.....
I used fun flock to make her furry, colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, highlighted with touches of Stickles and Glitter to add an icy sparkle!!! So.....Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!
As always, you can check out the design team's blogs for some wonderful and creative ideas! We would love to hear from you!
Fall Colors! Our theme for October was fall colors, I wanted to do something alittle different...I found the background paper with slightly muted colors and decided to build a card front with these colors. I added the leaf, to me crunchy leaves are a big part of fall! The ribbon says Welcome Fall...
The bow could be tied and added, drawn and colored or even a pattern on some paper!
I chose to use Morty for my image, I dunno, there is something about him holding that list...trying to look innocent, yet you can tell he wants to explain something.....So I added the message..."Dear Santa, I can Explain.......Morty"
I colored the image with Prismacolors Pencils and Gamsol, then I cut it out and put him on a cream colored background. I added ivory Flower-soft to his hat to give a fluffy feel. The bow I made from some sheer black ribbon and secured it with a brad. I also added brads along the sides of the card. The paper is all from a pack called Magic of the Season. So what do you think? Don't you just want to hop over to Sew Many Cards and get an image for your self to play with?!?!
This is the card I made with the image. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The insides says "Hello Princess"
This value pack is made with November in mind and comes with 6 Images and is only $6:
Donkey with Turkey and cart of apples, a leaf, acorns, crow, and a Pie.
Remember to sign up for our newsletter And for a limited time to get a special discount code for 25% off your purchases!
Use this link to check them out! http://sewmanycards.ning.com/
NEW RELEASE SET
ONLY Available to you FREE with purchases over $10 during the month of November
Here's the link where they can see what images are included in this special set