Followers



Well I over came my fears and I played with my Copics!
Every evening this week after work I could be found coloring on my TV tray, trying to be ever soooo careful and a little nervous! (Ok a lot nervous!)LOL

I fell in love with these adorable images from Bugaboo, I just couldn't resist them...I mean look at them, could you?!?!?! LOL
I started with the freebie, and added in the four others for the collection!

I decided to make them into a 4x4 note card set which I will be giving them to my dear mother in law!

I used a textured ivory paper for the base of the set of cards, then for each card I used a different paper from the Simply Delightful stack from My Mind's Eye. I used a pink polka dotted paper from the same stack as a base under each image to tie them together along with a sheer teal ribbon across the front for each card and the lid of the box.

Since I am giving this set as a gift to be used as note cards, I wanted to keep the embellishments simple and low key and flat, so they can be easily mailed.

I hope she enjoys them and I and I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

I am entering these challenges
Craft us Crazy~ Spring Challenge
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog ~Four or More Layers
For Fun Challenges ~ Color Challenge
A Spoon Full Of Sugar ~ #147 All Creatures Great & Small
Top Tip Tuesday #29 Spring Has Sprung
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog ~ Anything Goes

11 comments:

Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the colors and papers you worked with! Your coloring and shading looks mahvelous!!! Your mother in law will love it!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you again...*ahem*

These are Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the colors and papers you worked with! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our 4 layer challenge and for using a Bug image! I hope to see you again!

This is adorable! Love the idea of a box of notelets, and you've done a wonderful job colouring those images, especially the freebie scene! Thanks for joining our FOR FUN colour challenge this week with your fab creation! Hugs, Ali x

My goodness, what a lovely notecard gift set! Just adorable!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "4 layers" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

These are oh so cute! i love the images! and your coloring looks really good! Your mother-in-law is lucky to get these! i want them!

Great job using your copics! You MIL is sure to love this great gift. Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday! :)

What a beauty!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.:)

Maggie
x

Oh my these are just to adorable. Thanks so much for playing laong on For Fun.

What a lovely card set you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

I love me some Bugaboo. Thanks for joining the Aud Sentiments challenge