Followers






Isn't this cute little bear from Dustin Pike so adorable. To me he is day dreaming of a Dear Sweet Friend! So I had to add him to a card and share those thoughts with a friend too!

I used my Copics again, yea!! While they are still intimdating, I pledge to keep trying! For this fellow I used E 40 E70 E71 E74 E77 and B93 B95 B97 and C0.

I made the little dangle hanging from the ribbon, the silver bead reminder me of butterfly wings, matching the wings on the bear! I distressed the edges of the blue layer a bit, that was new for me...I like how it softened it and helps the layer tie in with the fade on the swirl paper...I mean the butterfly trail paper...(or are they Flutter~bear trails, LOL)
Finally I add a few teeny tiny brown pearls for a touch of sweetness.

I am Playing Along in These Challanges:

Craft Us Crazy ~Thinking of You
Party Time Tuesdays ~ Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge ~ Pearls & Swirls
The CorrosiveChallengeWelcome to the Jungle ~Animals~
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ~ Pile it On
CES Challenge ~ Spring Colors/Image
Papertake Weekly ~ Spots N Stripes

7 comments:

Awwwww so cute!! I think fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear is thinking about me lol he's probably daydreaming about our copics and how he wants to run his paws across them hahaha
Your coloring is getting better and better! Love the colors and shading of the wings!!! Great papers to use also and the technique is perfect! Love the charm also!! I think ya copied that idea from Sierra!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy!!

What an adorable card.. such a cute image... Thanks for playing at CES xx

Oh.. Love the image!! Cute coloring and colores!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Hugs ~ Tine

I agree this is such a cute image which has been used so well by you. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week, hugs from Bron :D

The work is funny and very creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Cute card and love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

I've been searching around for some good company blogs and this is one of the best articles I have found. So thanks and I hope you do an update on this subject.
by pR