- Use a Digital Image ~ An adorable image from Sew Many Cards or or any other image, as long as it is Digital!
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST the following Thursday
- Entry need to be submitted using Mr. Linky, be sure to link to your POST and NOT your blog! This will help us when judging all the entries!
- If you don't have a blog, you may still enter, submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHALLENGE #1 is
Anything Goes in the New Year!
ANY Color ~ ANY Technique
ANY Theme ~ ANY Project...
For My Project, I made a card with this absolutely adorable hummingbird image. This was actually a special request I had made to Angela, and being the Sweetheart she is, she drew this beautiful bird for me!!
I colored the image with Prismacolors and Gamsol, and then put a layer of my new Shimmerz on top of the colored pencil. I picked the background papers from the colors of the hummingbird. Added a few Cricut Cuts, and a little Stickles in the center of the flowers. I tried something new...Iembossed the center of the flowers and the petals, along with the leaf to give them some lift. I rubbed/embossed the edge of the wing and tail, and edge of the flower, causing then to lift and curl a bit.
- Digital Image ~ Sew Many Cards
- Coloring ~ Prismacolor Pencils
- Embossing~ Cuttle Bug and dry embossing
- Cricut cuts ~ Scallop~mini monograms/Branch,~Stretch your Imagination/Flowers ~Walk in my Garden
- Shimmerz ~ Main image , Angel Wings/Top layer of flowers, Bubble Gum
Do you like it? Them let me know. I love to read your comments and a link can be found at the top of this post above the picture!
Crafty Creations~ #50 Textures
2RedBananas~ Think Round
Charisma Cardz ~ Anything New
Your Next Stamp ~ #7 Embossing